1. The competition is open to all photographers registered and attending 2016 PSSA National Congress.
2. Only Wildlife pictures of animals, birds taken in the wild will be allowed.
3. No plants, landscapes, domestic animals, any birds or animals in captivity or any set ups will be allowed.
4. The images entered must be the work of the photographer.
5. A panel of 10 Images in J-peg format max 1920×1080 and not larger than 1.2MB may be entered as well as the original RAW images.
6. Both the J-pegs and RAW files must be entered on the same CD.
7. All your personal details must appear on the CD/DVD
8. The Closing Date: Saturday 30th July 2016
9. No late entries will be accepted
R30 000 prize value!
Dr. Christo Le Grange
P.O. Box 15544