Joe Lategan Fine Art Photography offers accommodation for two in the “World’s greatest Biospheres” Kleinmond area
for two days and nights and a two day one on one course on a variety of subjects including practical sessions.
Prize includes two main course meals and wine at KabelJoe’s seafood restaurant, wine tasting and pairing
at cellars in the area and much more.
Value R20 000
1. Competition is open to all delegates attending the 2016 PSSA National Congress.
2. Pictures of Flora in its natural habitat can be entered.
3. NO CULTURED PLANTS will be allowed.
4. The images entered must be the work of the photographer.
5. A panel of 5 images in jpg format max 1920 x 1080 and not larger than 1.2 MB may be entered.
6. Entries can be sent to Dr Christo le Grange at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Closing date: Saturday 30th July 2016
8. No late entries will be accepted.
Prize value R20 000