The Photographic Society of South Africa
(Incorporated Association Not for Gain)
Notice of A.G.M
Notice is hereby given that the 63rd Annual General Meeting of the Society will be held at Emirates Airline Park, Johannesburg, on Tuesday 26th September 2017 at 11h45.
- Establishment of a quorum
- Establishment of voting rights and number of proxies
- To confirm the minutes of the 62nd Annual General Meeting
- To receive and consider the accounts and Reports of the Directors and Auditors of the year ended 30th June 2017.
- To determine the remuneration of the last year’s audit and to appoint auditors for the ensuing year.
- To consider the reports of the President and the various Divisions and committees.
- To transact any other business that may be transacted at an Annual General Meeting and that does not require notice in terms of the Companies Act as amended, or the Society’s Articles of Association.
A member entitled to attend and vote at the above meeting may appoint a proxy to attend and speak and, on a poll, vote instead of him. A proxy need not be a member of the Society. Proxy forms must be deposited with the Company Secretary of the society not less than twenty-four hours before the time of holding the Annual General Meeting.
By the order of the Board.
The Photographic Society of South Africa (NPO)