The hosting of a Salon is a considerable and responsible task. PSSA commends and is proud of those who take up the challenge. The five steps below are aimed at assisting you in this task.
1. Please remember that as artists those entering Salons are all very possessive of their work and sensitive to its performance, so extreme care should be taken of all the entries to your Salon as if they were your own.
2. PSSA requires of those who undertake a Salon project to have in their possession an up-to-date PSSA Salon Director’s manual. This is a living document and changes as does the Society itself. It is therefore extremely important for you to download the latest version each time a salon is run.
4. The PSSA Salon Administrator, Roel van Oudheusden, will be happy to provide advice on any aspect of a Salon and is available at all times.
5. To assist you in meeting your obligations we have also compiled a Checklist with key dates. The spreadsheet contains a second sheet to check that the salon results fall within the parameters. This must be completed and sent to email@example.com together with your final score sheet.
Please click on the icon to download the Checklist of 2017.03.21
6. Click here for the PSSA approved Salon category definitions.